Over the last couple of decades, the widespread of health and fitness activities has made the supplement industry very famous. This has promoted research and development in the field of nutrition. Thus creatine has become one of the most widely used and preferred supplements used by bodybuilders. Its primary function is to supply the body with energy which is meant to assist in the workouts by providing the necessary energy to perform various exercises. This, in turn, promotes the body to perform rigorous exercises which increase strength and endurance.
Creatine is also manufactured in the body but the quantity it is produced in is tiny. This, at times, is not sufficient to supply the much-needed energy to the body, especially while training. Foods such as fresh meat also contain creatine. Therefore, creatine supplements aid in the energy producing process of the body. The result is tremendously active as millions of people worldwide are using creatine supplements to get the desired mass, strength and body shape. However, the use of creatine comes with its pros and cons. Read the Universal Nutrition Creatine review to know more.
There are many brands which claim to sell the best and the purest creatine. The main content of the Universal creatine is creatine monohydrate, which is considered to be the purest form of creatine. This form is deemed to be so pure that it has in fact been patented. The powder is manufactured in Germany. It assists the body to convert the creatine in the muscles to ATP which helps you to work out better and better each day to reach your fitness goals.
One teaspoon serving will contain 5 grams of the powder. Apart from the creatine monohydrate, the powder also contains milk, egg, soy, and peanuts. These are also known to be good sources of proteins. Universal Creatine Powder is unflavored. It does not come in different flavors of chocolate, orange, etc. like the other brands. It is just pure creatine monohydrate powder.
Users have suggested that in case you are new to using universal creatine then you should start with taking 4 tea spoons a day, which is about 20 grams. For the remaining cycle, you should cut down the intake by half, which is about 10 grams per day.
- Increased strength: Users of Universal creatine have reported a huge difference in energy buildup before the use of creatine and after the utilization of the product. More power means that you can lift heavier and workout harder.
- Increase in energy levels: Since your body is always exhausting its energy resources during workouts, you need to replenish them so that you can go on without hindrance. Universal Creatine helps to build on your energy levels by supplying the body with creatine which is then converted to ATP to give you the much-needed energy.
- The increase in muscle mass and muscle form: User of Universal creatine have also reported satisfying muscle gain and shape, which is the fitness goal for many gym enthusiasts.
- Blends with any liquid: Since the creatine by Universal is unflavored, you can mix the powder with any liquid you prefer. Many users have reported this as an added advantage as you can mix the powder with water or with your protein shake and not even notice that it is present since it will not be giving you any taste.
- Does not blend well: Many users have reported that the powder does not mix well with water or any other liquids. Chunks remain even after the powder has been shaken well for longer than the usual time. This situation is not okay as the body will then have difficulty in filtering out the liquid. In some cases, if the filtration process is not done right, it might lead to jaundice, which results in rapid weight loss. So if you have been working out for days and if you acquire jaundice then all your efforts would be in vain.
- May cause dependency: The use of creatine is known to cause dependency on the supplement. This is because it assists in the process of body building by giving the body energy helping in gaining mass and acquiring the strength needed for lifting heavy. If the use of the supplement is discontinued, then users may not experience the desired results which may cause a sense of dependency on the supplement.
- Might not show desired results: Some users of Universal creatine have also reported no changes even after regular use of the product. The case might be because of insufficient quantity of the creatine intake.
The main problem which buyers face is product quality. Many brands claim on providing the best creatine, but once the use starts, users don’t experience the results they are looking for. Some creatine powders even cause adverse effects on the body; the only cause being that they are not of high quality. Creatine monohydrate, which is considered to be the purest form of creatine is used in Universal Creatine, and since the powder is manufactured in Germany, it is of the right quality.
Another important factor to be considered while purchasing creatine is the price of the supplement. Universal Creatine is available at many offers at many different websites. So you can have a look at sites which sell supplements to get the best deals on the creatine powder. Huge Discounts are also given on bulk orders.
Even if you buy the creatine yourself, you should consult a nutrition expert before starting the dose. Many websites will tell you different doses, but it is always better to consult your nutrition expert before commencing the dose. This is necessary because everyone’s body is different and will need and react differently to the creatine supplements.Overall, many users of Universal creatine are happy and satisfied with the use of the product. This is because is cost effective and gives them the desired results. Hope this Universal Creatine review was helpful!