A Little About Optimum Nutrition
To start this ON pre workout supplement review, just a little about the product. Optimum Nutrition helps you to enhance your energy levels, sharpen your focus, and increase your endurance beyond your previous limits. It is made with ingredients which are not banned, which in itself is a selling point. High-quality Carnosyn Beta-Alanine is used to help buffer your muscles during training.
The famous German Creapure Creatine Monohydrate is also one of the ingredients.Natural caffeine, L-Citrulline Malate, AstraGIN and Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI are other compelling components of this pre-workout supplement.
There are many products in the market which claim to boost your performance in the gym. It’s hard to separate the chaff from the grain just by reading about the product or seeing an advertisement. User reviews are the tried and tested mantra which give you true feedback about whether a product works, how it affects the body, and what are the long-term effects? This is exactly what this Optimum Nutrition pre workout review aims to deliver. Culled from people who have been using the supplement over both short and long durations, it should give you a clear picture of whether it is worth buying or not.
Advantages Of Using This Product
- ON gold standard does give you that rush of energy and increased endurance to finish the last rep of your set before you collapse. The natural caffeine is especially useful after a short night’s sleep or a long day just sitting at a desk.
- It can be used by both men and women. So, in case you are a husband-wife workout pair or a brother-sister duo, you don’t need to have two different tins of supplements in the house. One will work fine for both of you.
- ON gives you 30 servings, and the size of a serving is pretty big.
- The fruit punch flavor is good, not being too sweet or leaving an after-taste.
- There are no side effects. You won’t experience any nausea, headaches or a resounding crash in the aftermath of your workout.
- High concentration levels are sustained throughout your bodybuilding routine. You will see that higher density means you pause less between sets, you don’t get distracted and your focus on your target is absolute. In fact, you may tend to overachieve.
Few Things To Bear In Mind
An Optimum Nutrition pre workout review would not be complete without mentioning the negatives, few as they are.
- This supplement is not for cardio routines. It enhances your endurance and muscle building attempts in the gym. If you are thinking of running or doing aerobics today, skip the supplement.
- You might experience some tingling sensations in your body after downing ON gold standard. This is not to be confused with a burst of energy coursing through your body.
- Check that your product is sealed when you receive it or buy it. Sometimes the powder can form clumps if moisture gets in. That can put you off because the product may be old.
- The powder may take a slightly longer time to dissolve than you expect. Constant stirring should do the trick.
All said and done what do you want your pre-workout to do for you? Lift up flagging energy levels, sharpen your focus to needlepoint, and build your endurance beyond what you imagined possible. This ON pre workout review should have you agreeing that this supplement does that and a little more.
If you are hesitating in getting this powder, weigh the pros against the cons. It is obvious which side will tilt the balance. Considering the fact that you spend so much time on improving your strength and stamina, it is a given that you regard your body as your temple. Obviously, you want to be careful about what you feed it. As with any supplement, get the product, give it a trial period, observe its effects on yourself minutely and then make a decision to continue with it or not. Get pumping!