Before hitting the gym, it is imperative to ensure that your body is all set for the intense workout. Pre workout supplements, like Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout Supplement, made from safe and effective ingredients are used by professionals to prepare their body for the workouts. Apart from your workout performance, the supplement also helps in improving your mental focus to ensure that you get the best from your workouts.
Cellucor is already a popular name in the supplement industry and this 4th Generation C4 Pre-Workout; they have made some changes in the ingredients as compared to their previous C4 Extreme to further enhance the effectiveness of the supplement. For instance, it now contains Creatine Nitrate which is clinically proven to improve the muscle pump.
In this C4 Pre Workout Review, we’ll have a detailed look at the benefits, ingredients, pros and cons of this supplement.
Review of Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout Supplement
Just like any supplement, it is critical first to have a look at the ingredients used in the supplement. Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout supplement contains more than 15 ingredients, and some of the most important ones are mentioned below-
- Beta Alanine – Beta-alanine is an amino acid which increases the carnosine levels in the muscles to increase muscle endurance, energy and improve your performance. It also reduces the rate at which lactic acid is produced in the muscles to prevent tiredness and fatigue. Lactic acid is naturally produced in the muscles when you workout and results in muscle pain to limit the number of reps you can perform.
- Creatine Nitrate – Creatine Nitrate is one of the most researched compounds which is proven to increase the power and strength when performing intense physical activities. The ingredient can retain increased amount of intramuscular water to increase the fullness of muscles. So, apart from providing you with an energy boost to help you work out better and for a longer duration, it also helps in improving the appearance of your muscles.
- Arginine AKG – Arginine AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutarate) is an effective nitrous oxide enhancer. It helps in increasing vascularity, strength, and aids in the secretion of growth hormones and insulin. The ingredient also helps in widening the pathways of blood in the body to ensure nutrients are better able to reach different parts of the body.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 promotes cell metabolism and improves energy production. It also plays a significant role in producing fatty acids, which are decomposed fats that can be readily burned for energy. Moreover, it also helps in improving the health of the nervous system.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is a powerful stimulant which jolts the nervous system to prevent lethargy and tiredness. It also boosts energy and focus.
Apart from the ingredients mentioned above, Cellucor C4 also contains N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Synephrine HCL, Pyridoxal Phosphate (P5P), Velvet Bean Seed Extracts and Calcium. Together, all these ingredients provide a significant boost in energy and focus, to make sure that you can lift better and for longer durations. Moreover, the elements also ensure that the body can reap enhanced benefits from every healthy workout.
Is Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout Supplement Safe?
A primary concern for most of the professional athletes and bodybuilders is whether C4 Pre-Workout safe or now. As mentioned above, in this 4th Generation of C4 supplement, Cellucor has made some changes to the ingredients of the supplement. While it used to contain Germanium before to boost energy, after reports about the side-effects of the ingredient, the company has eliminated the ingredient.
The recommended dosage of Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout supplement is 1 scoop with about 5-6oz. of water around 30 minutes before workout. Once you have used the supplement for about a month at least, you can take an additional scoop if you need more energy boost. The company has clearly mentioned that the dosage should not be increased more than 2 scoops in a day.
If you use the supplement as per the recommended dosage, there shouldn’t be any side-effects. Even the Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout Supplements review on the internet does not talk about any significant side-effects. However, users who are sensitive to caffeine should make sure that they do not take more than 1 scoop of this supplement in a day as a single scoop contains about 150mg of caffeine anhydrous. Some caffeine sensitive users had mentioned in their Cellucor C4 review that the supplement resulted in jittery feelings and made it difficult for them to sleep when they increased the dosage.
- Most of the ingredients used in the supplement are clinically proven for their benefits
- Very easy to consume
- Majority of the reviews agree that it works as promised
- No side-effects
- Many different flavors to choose from
- Some professional bodybuilders and athletes are required to take 2-3 scoops of this supplement in a day to get the desired boost of energy
- It can be expensive for people taking 2-3 scoops in a day
If you are searching for a supplement that can help you push harder during workouts, Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout Supplement can be an excellent option. It contains a host of powerful ingredients, and most importantly, most of the ingredients are clinically tested for their effectiveness. It is entirely safe, and none of the Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout review talks about any significant side-effects.
Apart from the information provided in this C4 Pre Workout Review, if you’d like to know more about the supplement, you can always use the comments section available below to send your queries. And if you are looking for reviews on other supplements, like Creatine, B12, Fish Oil and Fat Burners, don’t forget to visit other pages of our website.